Hello Friends! And Happy New Year!
Needless to say, the holidays got the better of me. It was just too much with Alec’s 2nd birthday, my parents coming to stay, Christmas planning. I hit a wall exhaustion-wise and Little Baby L had a dip in his growth charts. I had to slow down, so I had to logout for a bit. But I’m back now.
We had a very idyllic, very white Swedish Christmas at my parent’s place in the country. Little A loved all the snow, tobogganing, visiting the sheep, baking etc. Baby L loved all the attention.
It was the first Christmas that Alec sort of got into. He still didn’t want to open any more gifts after the first two – his little radio-controlled tractor and his Playdoh Fun Factory – but he definitely enjoyed himself (and those first two gifts!). Here are 2012’s best presents:
- John Deere Tractor. Alec went crazy over this little tractor when he realized he could control it himself. “Come Tractor!” was heard all through the house on Christmas Eve. I think we went through the first set of batteries in jet one day. It’s from 18 months up so very appropriate for a 2-year old.
- Voluspa Scented Candles. A set of eight luxurious scented candles for those rare relaxing baths!
- Chord Buddy. My husband has always wanted to learn to play guitar and he got really excited over this easy learning system when we saw it on Shark Tank.
- Bliss STHLM Baby Blanket. Soft, warm, luxurious-feeling, gorgeous. Louis won’t be seen out without it!
- Bosch Tool Box and Work Bench.
- A combined push present and Christmas gift from my husband!