I made this for Easter brunch and it turned out so delicious – you HAVE to try it!
I used Jamie Oliver’s pizza dough recipe. It makes a ton, so either half the recipe, or make a whole batch, form thin crusts the size of one-gallon freezer bags, pre-bake them five minutes, let cool, and put them in freezer bags with parchment paper in between each crust, and freeze. When you’re ready for pizza, just thaw the crusts while you prep the toppings, and you’re good to go!
Goat Cheese & Fig Pizza
- Pizza crust (thin is best)
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Goat cheese
- Fig marmelade
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 225 degrees celsius
- Cover the crust with mozzarella and goat cheese
- Top with dollops of fig marmalade
- Bake until golden
- Crush rosemary in pestel and mortar, add olive oil and sea salt. Drizzle oil mixture over pizza when before serving.
For more recipes from our Easter brunch, see mini veg here.