Recently on Mini Piccolini
- Dream Birthday Party for an April Girl
- Chunky Monkey Banana Bread
- Dreamy Sleepy Sheep Nursery
- Using Less Plastic
- Paring Down our Diaper Bag Essentials
- 7 Pinterest Boards Every Chic Mom-to-Be Should Follow
- Owl-Themed Nursery
- Wool for Babies and Toddlers
- Stockholm with Children
- Cool Danish DIY Kids Room
- The “Dirty Dozen”
- Baby Oscars Pics
- DIY Heart Potato Stamp for Valentines Day
- Easy DIY Salt Dough Valentines Necklaces
- DIY Edible Finger Paint for Valentine’s Day
Tag Archives: Fashion
Mini Rodini always feels hip for kiddos and this autumn they have some really cute pieces for little girls.
I completely agree with Esther from Babyccino Kids that it is such a shame that Mercatore‘s site is only in Portugese, and even more of a shame that they don’t ship internationally! Beautiful kids’ clothes for boys and girls – perfect for every day, in timelessly classic designs and constructed with quality. Lovely!
We are looking forward to a fresh chilly autumn in Stockholm so I just picked up some cute and cosy sweaters for Alec from Baby Gap. I love the hoodies on these and the cable-knit one matches the adorable hatthat we bought a few weeks ago. Alec is getting a bit of [...]
It’s just a fact. There are way more cute baby clothes for girls than for boys. Here is some more stuff from Zara Baby that I would not be able to resist if I had a little girl!