It’s already autumn and I feel like summer really flew by! I was sure it was going to be a crappy summer weather-wise, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. It was so hot and lovely and we had a long summer break in the country. Here are some photos of our favourite moments!
Recently on Mini Piccolini
- Teeny Tiny New Earrings
- Easy Autumn Leaf Wreath
- Our Summer in Photos
- Pink Macarons!
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- It’s Friday!
- Since We’ve Been Gone…
- 7 Tips for a More Personal Wedding
- Out of Office
- Dream Birthday Party for an April Girl
- Chunky Monkey Banana Bread
- Dreamy Sleepy Sheep Nursery
- Using Less Plastic
- Paring Down our Diaper Bag Essentials
- 7 Pinterest Boards Every Chic Mom-to-Be Should Follow