This is obviously a super-designed room, but it also has a lot of budget and DIY details. All the books are stored on IKEA gallery shelves and the cheerful rainbow dresser is also IKEA – the drawers were just painted in different colors. For all the details, visit Design Sponge here.
Recently on Mini Piccolini
- Our Summer in Photos
- Pink Macarons!
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- It’s Friday!
- Since We’ve Been Gone…
- 7 Tips for a More Personal Wedding
- Out of Office
- Dream Birthday Party for an April Girl
- Chunky Monkey Banana Bread
- Dreamy Sleepy Sheep Nursery
- Using Less Plastic
- Paring Down our Diaper Bag Essentials
- 7 Pinterest Boards Every Chic Mom-to-Be Should Follow
- Owl-Themed Nursery
- Wool for Babies and Toddlers