I struggled so much with what to wear while I was pregnant, but of course, now that I’m not any more, I keep seeing great, easy, comfortable but chic pregnancy clothes!
I love this pregnancy outfit with a dressed down maxi skirt and layers. I’m short, so the maxi is a silhouette that can be a little tricky for me, but I really liked wearing a maxi style while I was pregnant. It was comfy and practical since I could wear a support belt underneath and didn’t have to worry too much about what shoes I was wearing either. I think Hillary Duff’s look is super cute and looks so comfy and practical.
Here’s how I would do it:
- The Ultimate Cardigan by Hatch Collection. A wrap/shawl-style cardigan is the best thing to have around with a newborn so why not invest in a pretty one while you’re pregnant. This one by Hatch Collection is cashmere and it looks gorgeous.
- Foldover Maxi Skirt by Asos. I think you could dress this skirt up or down throughout your pregnancy and really get a ton of use out of it. It’s on sale too!
- Maternity Scoop Neck Vest by TopShop. Some of my best maternity buys while I was pregnant with Louis were from TopShop (here are some of the pieces I loved the most) and this tank looks like it has a great shape
- Diane von Furstenberg Zebra Ballet Flats. Flats are a (pregnant) girl’s best friend and these ones from DvF would be super cute with jeans too!
- Quilted Shopper by Zara. You’re going to be lugging around a huge diaper bag everywhere you go for a looong time, so enjoy some funner bags while you still can! This one is big enough to carry the essentials even if you have a toddler to take of while you’re pregers.
- Rhinestone Bangles by Isharya. Bangles are cute but not very practical with a newborn – wear them now!
For more pregnancy style ideas, click here.