The weather is CRAZY today. So crazy that we are not even considering going out. But yesterday Louis and I put on our winter best and headed out in the snow to run some errands. It was freezing so we had to switch some things up to go from autumn to winter.
Little Baby L had on his winter best (isn’t he so cute?!):
He was just wearing a regular onesie and footed leggings underneath, but I really need to pick him up some wool inner layers now that winter is here, considering how much time he spends in his stroller. Here’s what Louis is wearing these days to stay warm:
- Polarn O. Pyret Wool Inner Layer Helmet Hat. Wool is perfect as an extra layer under the very plush hood of Louis’ bunting. It’s the best temperature regulator.
- H&M Overall/Bunting. Louis is growing so fast, so I was really happy to find such a good overall at H&M – obviously at a much much better price than the Polarn O. Pyret overall he was wearing for fall. I like that it works as a sleeping bag (I don’t even really need to put his arms in the sleeves), but can also be easily converted (with just one zip) into an overall with legs for sitting in the car seat or carrier.
- Phil & Ted’s Cocoon. It’s actually pretty well padded, so I feel like it helps to keep Louis warm, especially when I zip it up properly.
- Lindex Booties. He had kicked one off when we got home, but his feet were toasty warm anyways.
- Wool Mittens by Joha. These are fab. They are wool, so breathable etc. There’s no thumb so they’re perfect for infants and they have a smart little drawstring so they stay on. Love them!
So Louis was warm. And so was I. Though not as cute as Baby L. I was sporting the giant parka I bought last winter to keep my bump warm. Must go shopping for myself at some point!