Little Baby L is not so little any more! He is all smiles and deliciousness and we are all enjoying him so much.
Here’s what he was all fixed up in the other day:
- FLEECE BUNTING. From Polarn O. Pyret. Super super cozy for chilly autumn outings in the stroller.
- RED STRIPED HELMET HAT. Also by Po.P. Little A used to wear this constantly when we lived in Atlanta and it never really got cold. But under the hood of his bunting, it’s enough.
- DENIM SPIT-UP SCARF. By Lindex. Cute and practical.
- SNAKE JUMPSUIT. By Mini Rodini. Very hip.
- RED SOCKS. To pick up the red accents in the jumpsuit. Also, these are the only baby socks on the planet that actually stay on.