Here is another super easy but very lovely pasta dish that you might even be able to throw together with things you have around the kitchen already. Click past the break for the recipe.
EASY LEMON PASTA
- 300 gr Pasta – spaghetti, fettucini or tagliatelle (we use tagliatelle)
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 4 table spoons olive oil
- 250 ml grated parmesan cheese
- A bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions
- Mix garlic, lemon zest and juice and olive oil in a serving bowl
- Drain the pasta well and add to lemon mixture. Add cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix and serve immediately.
Makes 4 portions