We make this lemon spaghetti at least once a week – it’s fresh and easy, but also the ultimate comfort food. It’s Sumit’s favourite and we’ve served it at dinner parties with great reviews.
EASY LEMON PASTA
- 300 gr Pasta – spaghetti, fettucini or tagliatelle (we use tagliatelle)
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons (sometimes I use 3)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 4 table spoons olive oil
- 250 ml grated parmesan cheese
- A bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions
- Mix garlic, lemon zest and juice and olive oil in a serving bowl
- Drain the pasta well and add to lemon mixture. Add cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix and serve immediately.
Makes 4 portions