Red is a fabulous color theme for a nursery. It’s one of the first/easiest colors for a baby to see and it pairs so well with so many other colors: aqua, yellow, pink, orange, white, grey etc. Here’s some red nursery inspiration from my pinterest board “Nursery Inspiration”.
Recently on Mini Piccolini
- Our Summer in Photos
- Pink Macarons!
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- It’s Friday!
- Since We’ve Been Gone…
- 7 Tips for a More Personal Wedding
- Out of Office
- Dream Birthday Party for an April Girl
- Chunky Monkey Banana Bread
- Dreamy Sleepy Sheep Nursery
- Using Less Plastic
- Paring Down our Diaper Bag Essentials
- 7 Pinterest Boards Every Chic Mom-to-Be Should Follow
- Owl-Themed Nursery
- Wool for Babies and Toddlers