Pregnancy Style Week continues!
As I’ve said before – one of the maternity options I have been searching the hardest for is the perfect maternity dress. Once you’re nursing, dresses are very hard to wear and I miss wearing dresses!
Here are the dresses that have worked for me, or that I hope are going to work for me:
- Top Shop Maternity Stripe Tunic. Remember my 3-for-3 shopping success from Top Shop recently? I have used the striped tunic dress a few times already and I like it. It doesn’t photograph really well (beach ball warning), but it’s cute and comfy for everyday.
- Top Shop Maternity Bodycon Tunic. Since the striped tunic dress worked so well, I’m considering getting this grey one as well.
- Banana Republic Annie Faux Wrap Dress. I bought this a while back, in black (petite). As soon as I tried it one I realized it would be a great maternity dress so I put it away for a pregnant day and it has worked quite well.
- Hatch Collection Slouch Dress. I just ordered this hoping it will work well to dress up for evenings or dress down over leggings for everyday. I love the v-neck and the sapphire silk.
- Hatch Collection Gown. The silhouette of this dress looks quite flattering as a more formal gown – at least if you’re not pregers. I’m hoping it will be cute even with a bump. We have a wedding to pop into a couple of weeks after delivery and since it’s hard to foresee what size and shape I will be then, I’m hoping this will work for that occasion as well as for a couple of formal and semi-formal events that we have to go to during the last month or so of this pregnancy.
- Koka Mama Shirt Dress with Tie. This looks cute so I might get it.