More ideas for details for the new nursery: fluffy little clouds and fluffy little lambs!
Clockwise from top left:
- Cloud and Raindrop Mobile. The one pictured is by The Butter Flying and I think it is absolutely lovely. I think we will have two mobiles: one over the changing table in the bathroom, and one over the changing station in the nursery. The mobiles are one project I might consider DIYing…
- Lamb Print. From The Animal Print Shop.
- Lamb Belly Blanket. Little A received a blue bear belly blanket from (my all-time favourite baby shop) B. Braithwaite as a gift from friends when he was little and he still loves to cuddle with it. Before we left Atlanta we bought a lamb belly blanket and put it away for Baby #2. I can’t wait to bring it out!
- Yellow Cloud Fabric. For cushions or bedding.
- Lamb Wubbanub. Cute. But not as cute as the monkey or giraffe.
- Cloud Rug. This is a DIY by Say Yes to Hoboken.
- Cloud B Sleep Sheep. Alec has a sleep sheep and a mini sleep sheep (sleep sheep on the go) and our place seems to almost always sound like the ocean. For Baby #2 we will probably just get a mini sleep sheep.
- Grey Cloud Fabric.