If you have children in school (or nursery school), here are some great questions to ask at your next parent-teacher conference:
- What are my child’s strengths?
- What are my child’s weaknesses?
- How does he interact with other children in the classroom?
- Are there materials that he resists or is hesitant to use?
- What is your overall impression of my child?
- Does he eat at snack time? What food does he eat and what doesn’t he eat? (The school provides the food for snack).
- What can we do to support his learning at home?
Photo credit: Urban Moms