It’s a week until Valentine’s Day so today is going to be all about Valentine’s crafts and activities to get into with your kids. First of all, another great one by Made by Joel. It’s a card that is also a toy and the little ones can get involved with decorating them. All the how-tos and a printable download here.
Recently on Mini Piccolini
- Our Summer in Photos
- Pink Macarons!
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- It’s Friday!
- Since We’ve Been Gone…
- 7 Tips for a More Personal Wedding
- Out of Office
- Dream Birthday Party for an April Girl
- Chunky Monkey Banana Bread
- Dreamy Sleepy Sheep Nursery
- Using Less Plastic
- Paring Down our Diaper Bag Essentials
- 7 Pinterest Boards Every Chic Mom-to-Be Should Follow
- Owl-Themed Nursery
- Wool for Babies and Toddlers