What better way to get your child excited about letters than to make an alphabet book that is all about them and full of things they recognize. Brilliant. Definitely head over to MPMK and check out the entire book for some great letter suggestions. I can’t wait to make this for Alec once he is just a little bit older.
Recently on Mini Piccolini
- Our Summer in Photos
- Pink Macarons!
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- It’s Friday!
- Since We’ve Been Gone…
- 7 Tips for a More Personal Wedding
- Out of Office
- Dream Birthday Party for an April Girl
- Chunky Monkey Banana Bread
- Dreamy Sleepy Sheep Nursery
- Using Less Plastic
- Paring Down our Diaper Bag Essentials
- 7 Pinterest Boards Every Chic Mom-to-Be Should Follow
- Owl-Themed Nursery
- Wool for Babies and Toddlers