Amelia is a talented photographer who also has a beautiful blog called A Beautiful Living. Amelia’s daughter Luca (don’t you just LOVE her name!?) was born in March.
Here are some of Amelia and Luca’s favourite things:
1. Petit Bateau. Definitely the best onesies with a light and comfortable feel. And sweet as sugar with their small rose patterns and pretty pastels. If I could afford it Luca would only wear basics from Petit Bateau!
2. Tights! It’s impossible to get tiny socks to stay on cold little newborn feet so tights are the way to go!
3. Hello sleep-in! I think all new mothers recognize the stress of knowing that you may need to breastfeed at any time. Pump, freeze in ice trays, and let Dad or someone else handle the feeding for a while so you can get some sleep!
4. Att Föda. “Giving Birth” by Gudrun Abascal. This book really made me feel calm and prepared for labour and delivery. If you, like me, are a bit of a control freak and like to know as much as possible about what you are about to go through, then this book is perfect! I had contractions for 24 hours before the delivery and I got through them lying down and reading this book while breathing through contractions to relax as much as possible.
5. The Bouncy Chair. Luca loves to sit and look around and bounce in her bouncy chair while I do other things.
6. Sleeping Bag. This sleeping bag from Baby Barolo will be this autumn’s best buy!
7. Car Seat Adapters. Adapters that allow the car seat to snap easily onto your stroller so you don’t have to wake baby up if you stop for groceries or to run an errand.