Alec has received so many gorgeous gifts since he arrived. Some of his (and our) absolute favourites:
- Silver Porridge Bowl from Tiffany & Co. – I can’t wait for Alec to have his first taste of “real food” from this gorgeous little bowl. It’s engraved with his name and when he’s grown, he can use it to serve nuts or other treats.
- Silver Bubble Blower from Tiffany & Co. – This is such a cute gift from my sister Sofia. The bubble blower is engraved with Alec’s name and my dad says he can use it as a champagne whisk when he’s big.
- Anything and everything he has received from Polarn o Pyret. I love all their clothes. The quality is awesome, most of their stuff is organic. And now you can even buy PoP in the USA.
- Wubbanub pacifiers – they are so super-cute and super practical as they don’t fly off when baby spits them out and they are manouverable long before babies actually have the motor skills to handle a pacifier.
- A gorgeous blue and brown crocheted blanket that my aunt made for him. Just anyone taking the time to actually make something for your baby makes it so special.
- Books! My mom is a big believer in reading to children long before they can understand what you are reading or even look at the pictures. The first books she gave Alec were the classic bedtime stories Goodnight Moon, The Runaway Bunny, and On the Night You Were Born (which I can’t even read to Alec because it makes me cry).
- Alec’s favourite teddy bear from Teddykompaniet