So today Alec and I picked up some first “real food”-related items for the big premier…
- Munchkin Fresh Feeding Set. I’ve heard the mesh feeders are great and I see us bringing the food grinder to prepare food for Alec when we’re traveling.
- Munchkin Bowls. Non-slip bowls I assume will be a necessity with our little gangster.
- Munchkin spoons. I got the soft-tip ones and the silicone ones, not know which will work best for us.
- Disposable bibs. There are some really cute ones available like these from Dwell Studio and these from SAMi.
- Table Toppers. Alec doesn’t seem to mind going to restaurants with us for lunch. But he just has to taste EVERYTHING right now and I’d rather have him tasting a table topper than the table itself.
I actually really like Munchkin products. They seem to be good quality, they are super-affordable, and they have a nice, clean design. Bright colours that are appealing to kids, but not too cutesy still.